Make a new web
- Go to File/New/Web (2000) or File/New/Page or Web (2002).
- In 2002, you will need to click "Web Template" in the
right side taskbar.
- Select the web template, and specify the location you
want to publish to.
- Click "OK" and wait for FrontPage to create your new
Preview your new web
- Go to File/Preview in Browser.
- Click on Internet Explorer and click Preview.
- A browser window will open with your new web. Preview
the pages of the web and decide what pages will be in your
Modify your web pages
- Add your logo: You may open the page "includes/header.htm",
delete the existing logo image, and insert your own. This
page is an include page and by saving this page, all other
pages will be updated..
- Edit the copyright info: Open "includes/footer.htm"
to edit the bottom area.
- Add new pages: In FrontPage, open a page that has the
layout of your choice, then go to File/Save As. Save the
page under a new name - be sure to change the page title.
Then, go to Navigation View and drag your new page into
the navigation structure.
- Rename existing pages: If you would like
to use an existing page but want to rename it, you may easily
do this in Folders View. Right-click on the file name and/or
the page title and choose "Rename" to rename your file.
- Delete pages from your web: Right-click on the pages
you wish to delete in your Folder List, in Folder View,
or in Navigation View, then select "Delete."
- Adding your own columns: This page has been carefully
formatted with different nesting tables so that it resizes
both vertically and horizontally. Do not drag on any
table lines - you may "freeze" the page so that it no
longer resizes properly. We also suggest that you do not
directly add columns to this layout, as you may accidentally
"freeze" the page so that it no longer resizes. Instead,
delete the page template content, then go to Table/Insert/Table
to add your own table in the center area. You may click
within a table and go to Table > Select > Table to get a
better idea of the table structure of this page.
- Add your content: Add your text and images and
you are done! Note: I do not recommend cutting and pasting
from word. Instead if you want to type out your text
ahead of time, you may type your text in note pad.
and its licensors - Hemera. All Rights Reserved
Images used in this template must remain with this template
and may not be resold or redistributed.